So I was sitting here tonight with MK, listening to her blabber on about who knows what and I decided to share some of my favorite McKenna-isms and quotes. These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I know there are more, but this will have to do for now. 🙂
- “You can eat all the gummy bears because you have a BIG mouth just like daddy!”
- “When you see a yellow light, say ‘Whoopsie!'” *said to me after repeating what my mother said to her as she ran a yellow light… and so often does.
- “I’m going to drop a GIANT poop ball so you can see it!” *Oh, the joys of potty training…
- “Put your hand up to your ear and listen to me drop a giant poop ball!”
- “Don’t get dookie on your hands when you wipe my butt.” *When they talk like this, you know they should be wiping their OWN butt!
- “When I’m a grown up can I wear this huge booby holder thing that looks like a zebra?” *yelled across Target while holding a well-endowed bra.
- “Mama, I just called all the princesses and put them on my Facebook so we know their birthday is January.”
- McKenna: Did you know I really want a butterfly? A purple one with purple on its wings. Did you know my caterpillars have turned into chrysalis and will come out like butterflies? But not purple ones. Painted Lady’s. But I really want purple ones. Me: Oh yeah? McKenna: Did you know I know everything??
And my all time favorite…. (said to her dad while demanding chocolate milk before taking a nap)….
- “I need some chocolate milk. It’s a f**king problem!”